
We had an amazing time today visiting Guatemala City with my new husband!!! I thought it was going to be a little hard at first to visit a world so different from the one I am so used to in the U.S., but I definitely take that back. The roads were an older style brick and the architecture was something I had never seen before. It is crazy to think that these buildings have been standing for such a long time.
The walks at night were very romantic. It also helped that I was with the man of my dreams, but with the colonial streets and beautiful restaurants just made all the better.
The idea of going in the first place came from a Web site that my husband fell upon looking through the Internet. Inguat, and thank goodness because we got great ideas form it and thank them for being so easy to understand.
Take the jump! This trip is amazing and it's only the beginning for us! We have so much more to see and I'm so excited to tell everyone about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment